CNY?

 Hi!!! Sorry for not doing a proper post the past few weeks.... I didn't...























 Hi!!! Sorry for not doing a proper post the past few weeks.... I didn't use my com that's why! And my phone somehow don't allow me to blog with words. To hell man. Not gonna blog about CNY anyway. Haha. Photos for CNY are up. I just received my letter from HSA.. Owell it sucks. Don't worry! No fine, quiz done. That's it, completed. ITE registering letter came too, it's damn complicated. I don't understand at all.... Forget it, gonna ask my mom for help! And i'm in the same course with Gladys!!!! Yes, I could go to school with someone. Not gonna worry about not having friends in ITE. School is starting on 9th of April. Can't wait!


I'm heading to bed now... It's 2.02am now, work starts at 6pm. Sigh. Goodnight people.


Formspring me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images