A short little update

    Top c/o Butteredgun Culottes from Anticlockwise Shoes c/o Susyblaze        Went for a flea at Clarke Quay a few...

 
 
Top c/o Butteredgun
Culottes from Anticlockwise
Shoes c/o Susyblaze
 
 
 
 Went for a flea at Clarke Quay a few months ago with the company of my bf. He's my best photographer, thank you for being so patient with me hahah!!! Afterwards, we headed to Mischeif at Esplanade for a drink with the rest.  
 
 
 
 
Missing the good ol' days...
 
 
Bahahahaha look at his eyes!!!! (Please don't kill me when you see this)
 
 
Tshirt from Topshop
Silvery Runner Shorts c/o @thechickmarket
 
 
 
 
My boy is too cute!! Please stop growing up so fast :(
 
 
Top c/o @girlxboss
Scallop Skirt c/o Bangmeowszx
Bag c/o @shopshm
 
 
 
Yup! So we went for another flea at Triple One Somerset and I bought a lot stuffs from Isabel!!! omg hahahaha, I didn't bought anything from other people because I think it's boring and pricy!?
 
 
Shoot the other day with @Bangmeowszx
 
 
Silky Cami c/o @Girlxboss
Shoes c/o @Susyblaze
 
 
 
 Clar was late and the lighting was good so... selfie lor!! hahaha, went down to BM office to help out with some stuffs. I'm having my holidays during that period of time... so, quite free lor hahah waiting for poly results to be out.
 
 
 
Top from Flea
Grid Slacks c/o @Bangmeowszx
 
 
Went to Cathay for dinner and accompanied the rest while they play pool to kill time before heading to Mischeif with the usual. Thank you Janet for helping me with the photos, and I miss you a lot!!! Hoping we could find some time and meet again :(
 
 
 With the bf on our way home as usual~~~ Thank you for the amazing day!
 
 
Wah I still remember this super sian day because bf is going to Brunei for freaking 2 weeks. Can you imagine my pain!!?!?!?!? Accompanied him to the airport, had krispy Kreme before leaving... Travelling all the way to Jurong alone... But thank god Brunei is over :') Glad to have him back in my arms safe and sound!!!
 
OK!! Will be back to update another round asap, thank you all kind souls for taking up your time to read my small blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images