Fitting Room Confidential

Yahoooo love came to fetch me from my work and we headed to Dhoby to repair his phone and Cathay to p...













Yahoooo love came to fetch me from my work and we headed to Dhoby to repair his phone and Cathay to pick my clothes from SpaceInvasion! Thank you SpaceInvasion for the opportunity :)



Had the best dinner with love and thank you for accompanying me the SI to wait for me to choose my outfits and hear me rant hehe. You are the best (duh?!).









Bustier Top - Flea
White Marble Pleated Skorts - @Ashincans with c/o @SpaceInvasion





Off Shoulder Top - H&M
Beatrice Flare Pants - @Ninthstore with c/o @SpaceInvasion

I had a blast taking those photos! Thank you bae for helping me out with it (as usual). 

Have been working recently... I only have one day off in a week so please try to understand where i'm coming from.. I don't really have the time for anything :(



White Muscle Tank - @Kayleykate
Olivia Vest - @Kayleykate
Boots - @Kayleykate

Quote "Jolene" to get $2 off at kayleykate.com



 Meet my new friend, Melissa. She's way older than she looked like, you'll def be shock!!!! So... one day I received and email from one of StylexStyle's people and she invited me down to Orchard Tangs for a shoot?!?!! I was so overwhelmed and shocked at the same time?!?!?!? I was so glad that the shoot was on my off day, it's fate!!!!!! Headed down to Tangs for a shoot and omg I didn't knew that pullover costs over a hundred bucks. Same goes to the second outfit..... The pullover and skirt costs more than 500 bucks in total?!?! It's insane!!!! You all have to check out my third outfit!! I got a shock because the "silky pants" costs freaking 700 bucks +++???? WHAT!!?!?! 


So thankful for everything. Thank you Eva, Karman, Melissa, Sharon and STYLEXSTYLE!! 




Quick updates of me and my love as well as my cute little pup :) He's going 6 months now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images