Intoxicated

Yups..... Intern started so I won't have the time to blog frequently or even update my Instagram :(  Top - TopShop Botto...



Yups..... Intern started so I won't have the time to blog frequently or even update my Instagram :( 


Top - TopShop
Bottom - @Shopneonstars
Shoes - @Susyblaze









Look at how happy my boy is!!! Super glad to be there to witness my boy's POP. Met his parents early in the morning at Cityhall and we walked all the way to Esplanade :( Couldn't spot him while he was marching because everyone looked the same to me?!?!!? Couldn't meet you often due to my work and your army but we will go through this 2 years together no matter what! 

.

.


Adv




"We are shopneonstars, established in June 2014. We aim to bring you everything you need in your closet that is trendy, unique, fashionable and yet affordable! 

All items are on PREORDER basis and normally takes 1.5-2.5weeks to arrive. Orders are sent in every Friday. 

#shopneonstars or tag us on Instagram (@shopneonstars) when you post with our items and get 5% off your next purchase! We may even feature you on our instagram."



Floral Runner Shorts in White

How could I resist this?? It comes in black and white but I chose white instead because imo I think it's easier to match with. Super comfy with the silky material, wore it to my bf's POP and the weather almost killed me but this shorts was still amazing because the material ain't thick at all. 




Roll over clutch in Black 

Love how this bag added vibes to my whole outfit! It comes in a lot different colours so you could take your time to decide on which colour suits you the most. It's really a simple piece, match it with any outfit and you're ready to go.

Shopneonstars items are at a affordable price from $14.90 - $22.90. Quote "locklovez" to get 5% off all items or free normal mail for apparels. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images