It's never too late for a new start

  Yes! Hello everyone!!   As you can see from my post title, I have started blogging again due to the "free" time I have ...

 
Yes! Hello everyone!!
 
As you can see from my post title, I have started blogging again due to the "free" time I have currently on hand. I've decided to vlog and change my blog skin. It took hours for me to edit my video and change my blog skin. I wasn't an expert in HTML codes but I managed to do it, if I can.. so do you!
 
I got my blog skin template simply by googling "blogger template" and it directed me to this website, http://gooyaabitemplates.com/. There's tons of template so do take your time to view and edit them to your own preference.
 
I'm not really sure if I have updated you guy that I'm currently studying in Republic Polytechnic, majoring in Integrated Events Management. Will be graduating in 2018 if everything goes well *cross fingers*.

 Will update you more about my first and second semester in school during the next post!
Thank you for frequently reading my post and pestering me to update.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images