Shoot with Voguecloset + Movie with BF

 Woke up early in da morning and credits to wx for helpin me with my make ups!! As I said previously, I ha...











 Woke up early in da morning and credits to wx for helpin me with my make ups!! As I said previously, I have 0 skills in make up. Hahhaa. Met hans at bugis, as usual.. He was late. So we walked over to Studioblack and regine.. obviously reached earlier than us! 
Disclaimer: Me & Regine totally don't know each other before she was looking for models!
Started shooting and yepppp def a great experience for me! :') Went to Astons for late lunch while regine and her bf went home to edit the photos! Hard working couple!! Yay 14 months with the boy tomorrow :') Caught <Percy Jackson> with hans, it was good to me! But hans thinks it's bad mehhhh. Can't wait to see him again next week! 



Got the photos from regine already! Yahooooo some behind the scene photos! 


You won't wanna miss out their first collection!!!! 
Head over to voguecloset.blogspot.sg now, all apparels at only SGD $13.90!!!!!!
The best part is quote "JOLENELOVESREGINE" and like their fb page to get free registered postage!!
Pssstttt: Only entitled to ONE lucky girl! 


Do drop by my ask.fm if you have any questions or comments!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images