Belated Birthday

What is meet up without taking lots of photos?! Was late becuz I am da late queenz. When I reached, they surprised me with a princess ballo...

What is meet up without taking lots of photos?! Was late becuz I am da late queenz. When I reached, they surprised me with a princess balloon!!! YAY! Finally a helium balloon for meeeee. Super in love with it and thank you so so so much bel and del. Wanted to have our dinner at EWF but there's no seats and we are hungry!! So we settled at somewhere in 313 somerset, couldn't remember the place.













































Before our food arrives, when our food arrives, after we've finished our foods.... More pictures!!!! We couldn't stop taking photos together haha. After our dinner, we headed to get some gelato ice cream from my love cuz he was working!! Chilled for quite a while before we left for our movie, watched <Captain Phillips>. Not bad haha but love say it wasn't the perfect movie for midnight shows hahaha. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images