Random updates // Bohmflava

Impromptu outing with bff!! Suppose to go out with Sher to CP but plan was cancelled and bff ou...















Impromptu outing with bff!! Suppose to go out with Sher to CP but plan was cancelled and bff outing with her clique was cancelled too so.... we decided to meet and we headed to town! Made our way down to Orchard and shopped for a little while but bought nothing.. So we went to Bugis to shop and I bought bff a top while I got myself a top too. Wanted to get the crepe at bugis but the waiting time was at least 45 mins so we went to Clementi for crepe. I wouldn't say that it's very nice because I ate better ones! Went home afterwards after a long day. More outings to come!























Spend most of my holidays with bf and a few days with my friends becuz love is working :( Would go over to friends place to stay over when love is busy with his work therefore he couldn't meet me :( Thank you love for helping me take my advert photos! Could always count on you hehe. Took a few pictures with love after we are done with the advert photos. Always like complain to love that he isn't cute enough in the pictures and all hahahaa!!






Here's quite a few pictures of myself after taking advert photos at home haha.


Just for laughs????? Look at my lil bro hahahhaha




Went to town with love for CNY shopping and I bought a top while love got a few apparels. Headed to JEM because we are meeting my bro and his gf for a movie called <The Secret Life of Walter Mitty>, and yes!! It's a good show ;)
While we were waiting for my bro to reach JEM, me and love went walk around and love bought me a VS wallet. Love my new wallet so much, thank you love!!




Headed to town the next day with love again for shopping!! I didn't buy anything much because there wasn't any nice apparels :( However love bought quite a few tops. Had dinner at DOME and watched a movie called <Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa>, for me.. I think this show is nice!




 Celebrated love birthday on 12th.. which is the last day of my school holidays and I wouldn't say the cake is veryyyyy nice but bf family likes it and i'm glad they do hehe. Thanks to bf sis and bro for taking care of me! Really enjoyed my holidays and more birthdays to come! BACK TO SCH :( 5 weeks of holiday isn't enough...


First day of school with the usual people and boring lessons! Not much teaching because it's the first day of school!!!




















Paintball session with the class on the second day of school and IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Even tho me and my team lost the first round... we won the second round with pride!!! Woohoooo. And it hurts when we got shot because our vest protects our chest area and not our arms... It feels good when you shot someone tho!!! The feel of satisfaction LOL


Did some mock tails on the third day of school because CA is coming... I hate Wednesday because it's gonna be a longgggg day in school.


Ordered the same cake as the one I got for my bf but this one didn't taste good too so I don't think I would ever buy from her again??? Me and my bro had to wait for her at the MRT platform for at least 45 mins becuz she was LATE. Celebrated Weetheng, Clifford, Noel and Peiying's birthday because it is a practice where we celebrate each and everyone's birthday to show that we appreciate one another (nah just kidding)  :)

.

Adv

BOHMFLAVA


"A Singapore-based subsidiary of BÖHM Group that features Mid-Range to Luxury Streetwear items. BÖHMFLAVA continuously aspire to create exclusive individuals by bringing you the unique styles of the world. 

Secondary to our mission is to support local aspiring fashion designers. Please look out for their products and give them some lurve. If you think you're the one with the swag and the goods, don't hesitate to give us a holla :)"











Baroque Black Snapback

Take a look at those gorgeous baroque prints! A cap where you couldn't miss it out because it matches every single outfit. Be it causal, hip or rock. You would def see me wearing this out often, a plus point for it is..... it's adjustable!!!








Dew Earrings

Haven't been wearing earrings out often because of my stretched lobes. But I had to feature this pair of pretty dangling earnings. So feminine hehe!!


They are featured in this youtube video so pls check it out!!! ;)

For more info:

Webstore: http://www.bohmflava.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/bohmflava
Facebook: http://www.bohmflava.com/collections/www.facebook.com/bohmflava



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images