More Issues Than Vogue // Missxpetite

HELLO!!!  Love and I went out for a shopping trip!! But before that... I accompanied him to his wor...

HELLO!!! 










Love and I went out for a shopping trip!! But before that... I accompanied him to his work place to settle some stuffs that took almost an hour plus??? I had to wait and the sun is killing me.... We had a small argument because of the weather hahahha!!! So we trained over to bugis and shopped for a little while, left bugis because I bought an outfit that I really really like it a lot and I showed it to you guys in my haul video!

After bugis, we left to scape for a little shopping trip. Walked around and bought just a necklace! Headed back because we are gonna catch <NOAH> with jb and his gf! It was a good show but it lasted for 2 hours plus??? It was so long....  





Irrelevant pictures but.. I just got it a few days ago so I'm gonna be posting it here! Do check out our cotton ball challenge video if you have yet to :) 

Oh! And you girls are asking where are our tops from? I bought both black and white from twistpolka at $15 quite a while back. 







Went to work on last Friday, and I wore my fav lace runner shorts but didn't took any mirror shot pictures! As usual... it was boring so selfie lo!!! Aunty dropped by to place stocks and I did some packing before leaving the shop to her. THAT'S IT!! My friday is over.



And I took some adv shoots with the help of my little brother. Now a days so convenient to have him around, I don't even need to press self timer. Hahahha. Did some videos too and I've uploaded my Haul video so... remember to watch it! 

And yeah.. School started. Basically we did nothing much on the first day of school because we haven't got our textbooks yet but when I got home, I was so tired that I knocked out after bathing. I guess it's because of the long hours. I had to stay in school from 8am to 5pm every Monday.... Other days were a little better than Monday. I could foresee that my blog is gonna be so dead again because I don't have any time to update... But I will def try my best to blog more often!! Much thanks to my sponsors who are so understanding! 

.

Adv



"Miss Petite understands that not everyone is a towering supermodel, but being the down-to-earth girl that she is, she knows exactly what it takes for a plain, ordinary girl to be transformed into a glamorous, gorgeous woman.

Unlike other blogshops, who seem to think that only the tall model-types depicted on their websites are allowed to buy their clothes (and who neglect the poor, petite ladies who buy and realise later to their horror that the clothes they have misguidedly purchased look different on them because they are not fitting to their delicate build)"









How could I miss this out?! Never ever man!!! You know i'm really skinny and petite right.. And this dress fits me perfectly!! I love how this dress hugs my body and shows my figure. It's available in white too! I could wear this to town, with my denim hoodie jacket or head to the pub with my girls for a nights out. Or even formal events! It's casual in a way but also formal in a way, it depends on how you style your hair and what jewelry you match it with. 

I really love how Missxpetite believes that "Petite ladies can look stunning in correct, petite clothes cutting!" and "Petite ladies can easily and realistically find fabulous clothes that fit them and fit their budget!"

Miss Petite may be small but she dares to dream big! And she knows that her simple start-up blogshop will one day be shipping to retail stores and clients worldwide.

Go ahead and explore their shop right now!!!

Webstore: missxpetite.com

Quote "jolene2off" to get $2 off! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I spent some time looking at your site, and studying the pictures of you. When I had finished I noticed that I had firm and persitant erection which took some time to subside.
    Any chance you could post more pictuers, paricularly some showing off your legs.
    Thankyou so much x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images