I can't hear a word.

...




















































So many photos for what... Right? Haha but sometimes really nothing to do. Presentations, Projects, Role Plays, Scripts, Research, so many things to do so little time. How???? ITE y u so pressurize us. Joking. Have been taking MRT to school this week, cuz i'm lazy to wait for 180 at boonlay interchange. Had badminton today at school, afterwards @corrinaown headed to my house planning to study.. Ended up we had troubles fixing the internet to her laptop. So we played kinect around 6. Haha so much fun and laughters! And we have a lot of things in common! ;) My mum bought me an hellokitty iphone cover. But it's not the design I wanted..... :( It's Mothers' Day tomorrow. How?? I didn't prepare anything for her..... Sigh. This blog post is kinda long (ok to me it's long), okay so long girls! Love you all! xoxo



Don't forget to formspring me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images