BF & GF tag questions

So everyone........ Sorry for the long wait.. But here's the BF & GF tag questions video everyone is waiting for!! Quite draggy... ...

So everyone........ Sorry for the long wait.. But here's the BF & GF tag questions video everyone is waiting for!! Quite draggy... but hey! I spend hours on editing it.. It's tough editing it! 















A few photos of me and my bf! Last few photos was taken in his sister's room hahaha!! Babe came over this morning to fetch me from home and headed to market to mail my huge stack of mails!!!! And did a few meet ups. AND obviously we wore mask out. 


It looks like..... bra. Yea just kidding it isn't bra, it's n95 mask. But guys!! I could see the clear blue sky now :') I hope the haze will be gone by end of this week!! Gonna go watch <World War Z> at 7.15, yay!!!!! 

Will be bloggin about my lens ASAP! Do remember to drop by ask.fm/locklovez to ask meh some questions. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images