Monster University

JEM with older brother with the bad haze around us, JEM is the newly opened mall located at Jurong East! To me it's qui...





JEM with older brother with the bad haze around us, JEM is the newly opened mall located at Jurong East! To me it's quite boring...... Uh or maybe there's too much people? There's H&M, Topshop, Adidas Original, Uniqlo, Blogshopping & a lot more! 




#ootd/ootn to night safari!!!  




Yeppppp, headed over to baby's place after 3-4 months of not going over haha. Busy schedule due to school la. Caught a movie <Pee Mak> before heading over to Night Safari, as usual.... we're always late for movies!! 



  


 Thank u babe for bringing me to the Night Safari!! Always love spending my time with you. Didn't ate dinner becuz I wasn't hungry! So we ate Ben&Jerry, purchased the student price tickets and went in after 9pm. Took the tram and went around the whole location, afterwards we got down the tram and walked through the trail! Saw quite a few animals, but it's too dark to take any pictures :(


Did Pop cookin' with baby! It was edible but.............. hmm.



Caught <Monster University> with baby! It was a great one!!! You guys should totally go and watch! Next movie up is World War Z.





Just look at how bad the haze is at Yishun!! But still got time to take ootd pictures and camwhore haha. Don't we look like we're at genting? Uh. But haze is getting worse..




Socks gotten from www.antidoesg.com & Hairties from @elastichairtiessss & @Lightningcherry (instagrams), spending 20 over bucks for hair ties... Haha it's ok i still love it! Love all my buysssss yepp going broke. 
There's something wrong with my shop instagram (@shop_monsterjo), I couldn't upload any photos with their comments on it..... Sigh I don't really know what happened!!! It's pissing me off and I couldn't earn any money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Thank u everyone for reading this blogpost, love u all~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images