Last week + This week

Went over to the boy's place. Prepared and left the house to Jordan's place, waited for the r...










Went over to the boy's place. Prepared and left the house to Jordan's place, waited for the rest to come over and off we head to Sentosa! Uh idk which hotel, forgot already. Got our snacks, drinks, dinner at vivo and went back to da hotel. Went out during the night to Sand Bar. Chilled and played Heads Up. Back to the hotel for a birthday song and cake! Happy birthday Jordan!!! 






Tried getting stuffs from Taobao and it was successful, I used ShopSG agent. Collected my stuff and went for lunch, ate ramen with baby after a year. 
Went to the boy's place two days ago, had craving for laksa. So yep, cravings for laksa checked. BUT I have stains on my shirt. :')













 Attend a briefing for my jobbbbbb, gonna help my relative for 3 days to work at town with my cousin. Debbie is joining me for a day! Pizza hut at vivo for lunch with cousin, chilled a vivo for quite a while before a long mrt ride home. 

It's just a short update!!
Any questions?? Ask.fm me la. :)

OH!!! And a good news!!! I won a sponsorship & photoshoot from chic cottage!! Ah so elated, follow them at instagram @chiccottage!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images