Ohana

How's my new nail foil stickers?  It's my first day working with my cousin and my new friend casey!   T...


How's my new nail foil stickers? 



It's my first day working with my cousin and my new friend casey! 



 This is my beloved mum! 





Whoopp look at the qt minion!! I just had to go over and take a picture with it. Second day working with both cousins and casey! 

  
  


I couldn't stop camwhoring with my boyfriend while waiting for the train.










Dinner with my parents and older brother at JEM! Camwhored while waiting for my mum to be done with her shopping.... 












 Farmart > Botanic Garden > Ikea > Home

Pictures speak a thousand words, love spending my weekends with family! 


Had to go over to Yuki's house to visit Vodka and Didi.
Ask me questions at ask.fm/locklovez!!! Entertain me with your questions ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images