Work & Friends

 People have been asking me where am I working at? I'm working at town, under New Shan Travel + Contiki. Giving out flyers ...




 People have been asking me where am I working at? I'm working at town, under New Shan Travel + Contiki. Giving out flyers to teenagers to get them to know about the tour packages. The job is only for 3 days! So yepppp I had a lot fun working with Joey, Casey, Daniel & Debbie! 



 






Finally met my secondary school classmates!?!?!?!?!?! As usual, I'm always the last one to arrive. Haniss is missing because she has training... It's ok baby we still love you! So glad everyone is still studying and doing good in their grades. Headed over to Mr. Teh Tarik Eating House for Break fast, we all had western food for dinner. It was def great meeting them and talking about everything and anything. They are the ones that won't give up me and will stick by me thru my diff days.


A big thank you to Crystal who got me twelve cupcakes!!!!! 



Sweetest award goes to............................ Hans. :') Gotta thank god that he's a guy who loves to take photos together with me. No one could every replace him. Thank you for everything that you've done for me. xo

Any questions? Any hates? Any comments? lollllllllllllllllll
http://ask.fm/locklovez
TIME FOR SUM ANSWERINGS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images