Advertorial: D.majestique

D.Majestique (photo taking credits to: weixin) Plain Navy Blue Romper  D.Majestique is still a ...











(photo taking credits to: weixin)

Plain Navy Blue Romper 

D.Majestique is still a newly founded store, but they provide the best customer service! When I received this sponsored apparel today, I couldn't get my eyes of it the moment i tear apart the parcel. It's so comfortable and it goes any colour of tshirts! I just couldn't stop taking photos of me in it. This romper even comes in black colour! 

When I wear romper, I feel so free and easy, it's like I don't even have to worry that my shorts are dropping or I have to keep pulling up. Rompers is a MUST in every girl's wardrobe!!!!!!! Days when you are having bad mood and lazy to dress yourself up. Just wear a romper! You're ready to go out man. 

I have a little bad news for you girls...... Plain Navy Blue Romper is SOLD OUT! But don't be too upset yet! Black is still available and I promise the next collection of theirs wouldn't disappoint you!

Like them at their facebook page: facebook.com/dmajestique
Follow their twitter account: @dmajestique 
Lastly, follow their instagram account: @dmajestique

All items are inclusive of free mailing postage. Quote "jolene" for a $2 off EACH item purchased! (Offer is not inclusive of items on sale) 

Shop at www.dmajestique.com now! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images