Daily updates

Headed over to the boy's place last week to chill the whole day. Had awesome dinner at Taste of Thailand ;) Wat...








Headed over to the boy's place last week to chill the whole day. Had awesome dinner at Taste of Thailand ;) Watched wolverine in the late afternoon, it was great! 


National day celebrations at school with classmates!







Would like to thank WeiXin for helping me out with the photos! Suppose to have a double date with bro + bro gf, me and my boy.. But sadly Hans have to work! Couldn't catch <The Conjuring> together. So we had our dinner at Mcdonalds! So me and WX watched it online the next day, it was meh......


Customer's order for dream catchers!
PS: I'm still taking in orders for dream catchers!



Top: kayleykate // Romper: dmajestique




 Yep i was bored the entire day, so i tagged along to my grand ma's place with my parents. Happy National Day to everyone!! I did some weird hair treatment to make my hair softer cuz it's dry (said by the hair dresser)??? And mum said "$50 cuz you're bored?!?!" Haha thanks mum! 



MY INSTA SHOP IS FINALLY WORKING!!! 
Head over to @shop_monsterjo now! I'm clearing my apparels! Mostly $10 ;) Thank you in advance for your support!! 

To the person who's been giving me hate comments on ask.fm hahaha.... 
Firstly, if you've been following me long enough or have been stalking me long enough, you should know that my followings are stuck at 99. Do some research before you come blabbering all over.
Secondly, desperate to have sponsors??? c'mon some people email to ask me if i'd like to work with them, but i don't go around saying "WA GOT PPL APPROACH ME" No i don't. And i worked hard for it, at least those who I asked are willing to sponsor me. AT LEAST i made to a level that they are WILLING to sponsor me. 
Thirdly, DO MORE RESEARCH there's tons of people going around asking for sponsorship now. Some even approach my shop and ask me if i'm willing to sponsor them. 

Go ahead and continue with all the hate. 
Haters gonna hate.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images