Dmajestique

Dmajestique "D.Majestique is an online boutique store aiming to relate and engage with our customers, providing them with the best...


"D.Majestique is an online boutique store aiming to relate and engage with our customers, providing them with the best services that we have."

This isn't my first time advertising for Dmajestique! (Click here to view previous ad) Need I say more about their service?? Obviously *thumbs up*!!! Huijian aka the owner of the store sure knows what I like! Love working with her. Here's my apparel that she had picked for me!













(photo credits: Hans)

Trill Floral Muscle Tank Top

I could totally see myself wearing this top so often in the future!! I love muscle tanks cuz it gives me the "I am free" looks without the sleeves. More to dress down I guess. You could pair with a denim shorts + shoe or sandals and out you go for a simple date with friends. If you're a skater girl, you'll def love this piece.

They recently launched their new collection and I bet you girls are excited to shop at their store!

Do remember to:

Like them at their facebook page: facebook.com/dmajestique
Follow their twitter account: instagram.com/dmajestique 
Follow their instagram account: twitter.com/dmajestique

If you are purchasing ONE ITEM, you will get a $1 off. If you are purchasing 2 OR MORE ITEMS, you will get $2.50 off EACH item purchased! 
Quote "Jolene" for this offer! 
All items come with free mailing postage! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images