Shoot with mayfair + 15th monthsary with Hans

A photo with Donna!! yay!!! ...















A photo with Donna!! yay!!!































This is my 4th shoot with mayfair and I seriously had fun with all the of the girls!! So glad that we all love to take photos and having each other's company. Please please please organize a meet up soon, be it lunch/dinner or shopping! Happy belated birthday to Meiting and Shermaine!!

Had a shoot with mayfair last tuesday and I was rushing for time because school decided to come up with some skin care vendor thing and I'm released at 3pm.. I need at least 1 hour to reach home and my shoot is at 5pm, bravo!!! :') So I took the train back home and cabbed down to haji after i'm done preparing. When I got on the cab.. at 4.30... It's a girl and in my mind *damn i'm gonna be so late cuz it's a female driver* but nu uh uh i reached at 4.45 :) After shoot, as usual... had dinner with Clarice and her bf!

-

Happy 15 month to me and Hans *hooray*
P/s: it's on the 12th



















No words could explain how much I love this boy of mine. We had a huge argument 4 days ago, but we realized how much we love each other more after it. So yeppppp, here's lovely dovely us!!
-
I know you have a lot of work to do. But be it work, paintball or attachment. Don't ever give up! I'll be here for you :) I love ya sweet pea! Thank you so much for helping me with most of my advertorial photos! Really appreciate your hard work. Always satisfied with the photos you took! We need to go out on a date real soon!! Movies pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Drop your questions or comments @
ask.fm/locklovez

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images