Halloween Horror Night III

Went to Halloween Horror Night III at USS, 10 of us b...






























Went to Halloween Horror Night III at USS, 10 of us booked the tickets online! We were all so excited for this day to arrive! Met them in the late afternoon at Vivo and went to Pasta Mania for late lunch cum early dinner. I took the staff bus with peiying and weetheng while the rest took RWS8 haha!! USS here we come!!!! Had to collect our tickets at the ticket booth and I went to buy a devil headband from my ex workmate!! Saw Jenny, Melissa, HanaSong, JC, Ivan & Nana... Miss all of them so much! 7pm, gates were open!! Choing ahhhhh, headed to the first haunted house called Adrift. I was scared so I closed my eyes and lean against peiying LOL... So practically half to the time my eyes were closed. HAHAHA. But I had a good look at the place. Next, we passed by the first scare zone called Attack of the vampires. Bought the Jelly syringe shot, I don't think it's nice... Took our first ride, Canopy Flyer. Meh, and we went to take the Revenge of the Mummy. Awesome!!!! Second haunted house called the Songs of death, here we come!! Yes, it's literally called Songs of death... I ALMOST DIED WHILE QUEUING FOR 2 HOURS. Finally it's our turn after 2 hours!!! As usual la.. I was scared so I closed my eyes and lean my head against peiying's back hahaha. But I had a good look at the place ok!! There was once where the opera ghost was behind the door and wanted to scare us, but failed... So I pushed the door open for him and the rest screamed. HAHAHAHA. Afterwards we went to chill in front of some band.. walked around for a little while and we went to Louis pizza to munch on some food. It was around 1am+, yeppp afterwards it was time for us to head back home! Went to queue for a cab.. There was A LOT of people queuing for the cab, I almost went crazy.
Home sweet home xo
-
More outings to come! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images