Shoot with Mayfair + Updates

Thank you Clarice aka Mayfair's owner for giving me the chance to shoot for your store's collection 7 apparels :)...





Thank you Clarice aka Mayfair's owner for giving me the chance to shoot for your store's collection 7 apparels :) Those are a few fav photos of mine! Oh and btw they launched collection 8 yesterday! Be sure to head over to www.shopatmayfair.com to check it out! 

-















Mayfair had a test shoot on a Saturday with 6 girls including me! Here are the photos:











Here are some of the photos I have from the test shoot! Bonded quite well with everyone, had Fish & Co for lunch! The food was badddd.... All of us went back home, I'm so glad to know them! Hope that we'll have more outings in the future!! :')  




Miss this boy so much :( Haven't rlly get to see him after I came back from my BKK trip.. But we just met yesterday & had dinner tgt hahahaha!! Anyway bkk was quite ok for me, spend about $360+?? Meh i'm such a shopaholic but I spend so little.... So regret lo, it's ok!! Will be gng tokyo to celebrate Christmas with family!!! Hooray! 

Urgh holidays r over which means... sch started T_T Timetable was a disaster mehhhhh wasn't exempted from any module besides LPD... Boringgggg. But school was so far so good, i h8 waking up at 6.30am for 8am classes. Kill me already...

Will be blogging about my bkk trip soon and quite a few ads will be up soon too!

x

Advertorial

F-yeahshopping.blogspot.sg

They are a instashop but they have a blog for you to view the apparels! Here are some of the apparels that caught my eyes:



Aren't they adorable?! OH and their preorders are never ending!!! They send in orders every friday and waiting time is around 2 weeks, PLUS... they will be constantly adding new items now and then. Do remember to follow their instagram at @fyeahshopping!

For more info:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/fyeahshopping

Quote "Jolene" to get Free normal postage!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images