Tokyo day 3 // Pastelkitty_ + MYntshop

Took an hour journey from hotel to disney land, had to change the train twice and there ...














Took an hour journey from hotel to disney land, had to change the train twice and there is a lot of people going to disney land/sea too.... Plus we don't how to walk so we kept asking around for directions but they are super friendly and very willing to help us. We bought the tickets at Singapore already so we could skip the queuing up part!!






Settled down for late breakfast cum early lunch. As usual, a lot people was queuing up too and there was no seats... So we have to wait! Actually... the waffle doesn't taste really fantastic neither does it taste bad la. It just looks cute and appetizing. One waffle cost approx 5SGD?

















Their beanies/ hats/ scarfs/ gloves are really really really cute and the moment I stepped into disney land. I knew I am gonna buy something cute for myself. It's a must right????!?!!!! So while choosing the perf cutie beanie for myself, me and my bros started taking pictures.. of ourselves with those adorable beanies. So many couples wearing it T_T I'm jealoussssss. AND do you know how much one beanie costs???? Freaking 20 SGD okkkkkkkk!!! I won't even buy such an expensive beanie in Singapore... I MEAN I don't even buy beanies in Singapore and i'm buying it for 20SGD at Tokyo!?!?! T_T It's too cute to resist...














YEP!!! Our very first ride... JUNGLE CRUISE. It's some tour in the water and all the animals are fake lolz my camera died half way. The Japanese tour person speaking to us some "story" in JAPANESE. So basically our family was just stoning and o_- giving boring faces. LOL























Our next stop is, LILO AND STITCH SHOW, so adorable lorrrrrr even the show is in japanese. Couldn't understand anything so half of the time we were just staring into space.









Tried the "MUST TRY" turkey leg and trust me it isn't rlly that nice at all........ Whole family had one turkey leg each and urgh the more you eat it, the more you get sick of it.









For every 3-4 hours they would have a parade and we couldn't go anywhere so we have to sit and watch. But our view is damn bad, the tree is blocking us!! But I manage to take some photos of them. ALL SO CUTE!!!!! MY FAVVVVVV. I was using my phone to take those pictures becuz my camera died hoookayyyy. And the best part is I left the extra battery in the luggage :')










We played the shooting game and it was really fun!!! Played a total of 6 rounds?? And each round you have to pay 200 yen which is equivalent to $2.60 hahaha.







Me and my bro queued for a ride for 4 hours... zzzz half way there I was telling that we should go cuz I'm super bored and tired of waiting. Just look at that amount of people on the streets!!! When we played the ride... I don't think it's worth 4 hours of waiting, urgh just hate it. Didn't went to a lot of places like monster inc and etc :(((((((






They had a night parade too and fireworks at around 8.30-9? Yes it was pretty! I took a video of it too but i'm too lazy to upload it cuz I think it's gonna bore you guys. Yeahhh took train back to our hotel area and prepared to sleep???? Yeppp I decided to split Tokyo day 3 and 4 because this post is overwhelmed with photos!!! But stay tuned to day 4 cuz I took a lot of selfies with my handsome loversss wooooo.

Do drop some questions/comments or talk to me at my ask.fm!!!


 .

Adv

Pastelkitty_

Pastelkitty is an Intsagram shop that sells preorder items and a few instocks! I did mention before that I love preorder shops becuz they have a wide range of apparels to choose from. Here's what they picked for me:










Daisy skirt

I have this in blue so now I got it in black and I like the cutting so I don't really mind. I like how the daisies are printed everywhere and it's just so adorable!! And I could pair it so easily with a plain crop top, super casual for normal dates. :)

For more info:

Instagram: instagram.com/pastelkitty_

.


Myntshop



"Since 2006, MYnt Shop has been striving hard to craft hand-make jewellery, for our lovely customers. 

Still serving with the same love and passion for handmade accessories, we hope to bring smiles to more faces :)"

I'm so happy that I'm able to work with MYnt shop because their bracelets are really gorgeous! Here's what they made for me:









Customized Enchantment Series

Look at those crystal balls and pointed crowns! Initially I wanted a pink crystal ball and printed rose but it was out of stock :( But when I receive this parcel, it was packed in a neat manner attached with a lovely note! I've been wearing it out so often because it suits any of my outfits and I really love the classy feel of it. It's all in my OOTD post but I doubt you girls would be able to see it cuz it's too far away!

They recently launched a leather bracelet and it's super nice! So tempted to buy from them as a gift for my love!! Really love the caramel colour but 20cm is way too big for me and my boy T_T such a pity!! But it'll def be great for couple wears so gfs do rmb to check out their web!!!


(as seen on the owner... LOOK!! Isn't it perf for couples!?)

For more info:

Webstore: http://mynt-shop.livejournal.com/
Instagram: instagram.com/myntshop
Facebook: www.facebook.com/myntshoppe

Quote "Locklovez" to enjoy free normal postage and 5% off total purchase!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images