Samplestore // I Love Yo! Yogurt Cleanser

HOLA!!! Here I present to you a new product called I Love Yo! Yogurt Cleanser. NOPE!!! It's not a yogurt that is edible but it'...


HOLA!!! Here I present to you a new product called I Love Yo! Yogurt Cleanser. NOPE!!! It's not a yogurt that is edible but it's actually a cleanser. WOW WOW WOW right!!! What does it do??? Basically it's a makeup remover + Cleanser. It cleanse your face and remove all makeup at the same time in 1 minute!!! Makes you wanna get one too because the packaging and colour is so pretty. AND obviously this is a cleanser so I have my make up on! 



A closer look of the packaging, it says
"ALL-IN-1 Yogurt Cleanser,
Cleanse and remove all make up in 1 minute"


It's sealed... duh!! It comes with a small spoon to scoop out your desired amount of yogurt.



Look at the gorgeous pink!!!!!! Didn't expect it to be pink inside?!?! The colour is so pretty....


And I have to smell it because it looks good so.... IT SMELLS GOOD TOO!!! 



Directions: Apply a small amount of Yougurt Cleanser onto your face, massage around the face and eye area to remove face and eye makeup. Then rinse off with water.




Massaging my face for at least a minute before I wash up my face. 


While I was washing my face.. I was so surprised that my waterproof mascara came off as well!! It really did a good job in removing my make up. It's non-oily, non-alcoholic organic cleanser. Creamy formula and extremely gentle on the skin.

It saves time because it removes my eye + face make up and cleanse my face all in one go! You girls could use it daily for deep cleansing of pores.

It unclogs blocked pores clogged pores with makeup. Dermatological and Ophthalmologically tested. Minimizes skin irritation as well as irritation on the eyes. 

It prevents breakouts and has soothing sensation after use.


So.. I would definitely give this product a thumbs up! 
Wanna get one for yourself too?? 
Purchase it from Guardian (available for the month of April 2014 only!)

Want to thank Samplestore for this amazing product!! Thank you so much Samplestore :)

Do remember to sign up now at https://www.samplestore.com/r/98561!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images