Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it // Theheartstuff + Thepetiterose

Selfie on the cab while otw to pick char up!!! And off we go to WC for shoot ;) A short shout out to @Tiffypoppy for th...


Selfie on the cab while otw to pick char up!!! And off we go to WC for shoot ;)




A short shout out to @Tiffypoppy for this awesome case, thank you so much! Absolutely love it :)













Passenger Services Year 1 and 2 bonding session!! Didn't really enjoy myself because it was quite boring??? Not much seniors could participate becuz we were all left out lol!!! Like the committees can decide who can participate and who cannot... meh. At least I manage to remember a few of my juniors names :))) 



A picture with Mr Teng, Ms Tan (my fav teacher!!) and Mr Wee. 





My ootd shots by vee (as usual), thank you hehe!!  


Went out after the bonding session for a shoot with shopmightygirls at WC! Had a fun time shooting because I can move freely and weeeeheee!! Made use of all those props that were at the studio because vee wants to!! 



Sneaks??? :) Shopmightygirls will be launching tomorrow, Saturday at 12pm! Be sure to check it out :)








Went to town to fetch love after his work because he enjoys it :') So blessed to have him in my life!!! Thank you for everything, I love you!! We walked from shaw to orchard central :( And my shoes were killing me..... it kept rubbing against my skin and I was so lazy to get plasters.... zzzz. Headed to Campus Miyoc to collect my giveaway prizes! And we walked around the whole orchard central because EWF was full :( 


After a round of walking.. We went back to EWF and had burgers!!! My first time having EWF :')))) Thank you love! It was good!!! Have to go back there some day again with my girls. 




Pictures and more pictures of me and my love!! 



After school today....... I went to Jcube to shop at Miyoc. Grabbed some good clothes and reasonable price! Can't wait to wear em' out and take good ootd shots ;) 
At night, I went to Jcube AGAIN with my family to ice skate!!! Had a lot of fun because it's my first time ice skating!?!??! And I didn't fell at all yay!! But there was a lot of people... maybe because it's a friday? 

Thank y'all for reading my post or even dropping by!


x



Adv



"The Heart Stuff is an online store selling items that are uniquely personalised to each individual’s tastes & preferences, catering to both individual & corporate customers.

It was founded in November 2013 by 2 girls, both with unique names, who were so tired of not being able to find any pre-made items with their names on it, such as those you find on mugs, bookmarks, keychains, etc..

Therefore, we decided to bring in items that can be customised according to names (or any other alphanumeric wordings & symbols).

With that, The Heart Stuff hopes that you, especially those with unique names, will no longer have to feel that there isn’t anything for you with your name on it!

Now everyone can have the chance to own something that they can call uniquely their own!"






Been always wanting to get a couple keychain with our names on it and here I have them right now with me. Haven't got the chance to pass this keychain to my bf but I know he will definitely love it! It's made of PU leather and you could even customize your tag colour and choose your own charms! If you're gonna purchase them, I bet that you will have a hard time choosing those colours and charms!!! Won't ever lose my keys because I could hook it on my wrist when i'm reaching my door step!! 





16 different colours of pencil case for you to choose from!!! I don't have a basic pencil case so i'm really thankful for this!! ;) As usual, you could choose your own tag colour and charm! 

Image


Some of their popular products are the Passport Covers & Keychains, which can all be customized with name personalization. 

Image

They also have a How To Order page if you are unsure of how to go about personalizing your item! Isn’t that convenient?

Image

Do check out their step-by-step guide in greater detail here. 

Awesome news for loyal supporters of The Heart Stuff! Hashtag them at (#theheartstuff) on Instagram with your items to get a 5% off your next order! Just drop them an email at sales@theheartstuff.com once you’ve done so, with your IG account name! All accounts must be public for viewing. 

Do subscribe to their mailing list as well to be updated on new batches as well as new product launches! There are also special privileges for mailing listees only! 

Instagram: @theheartstuff 


  • Discount code ‘JOLENE5’ to get a 5% off total cart, valid from now till 23 May 2014! 


.




"The Petite Rose is an online fashion store based in Singapore, established in 2013. The apparel from our collections are sourced locally as well as internationally, providing quality and up-to-date trends for the girls/ladies. 

Apparel from casual basic to sweet and feminine style, and shimmering party wear for all occasions. Looking forward to floral prints, pretty bows and ribbons, lace and other edgy styles. The Petite Rose is definitely a place to shop! Start shopping now and join us in our mailing list for exclusive updates and promotions."








Black lace runner shorts

Lace runner shorts are in the trend now!!! Petiterose have them in three different colours, Black/ maroon/ white. It's a MUST have because it's super easy to match????? And it goes well with everything! It's stretchable too and adjustable! So uk 8 and above girls, you don't have to worry!! Have been wearing them to work or dates with my girls and it's really gorgeous. It enhances your long legs~~  ;) 










Sweet Enchanted Floral Romper in Cream

Love rompers so much because it's easy to match with any shoes and bag! Don't have to worry on matching outfits, just wear your romper and you're ready to leave the house! Quality is assured, super comfy ;) Will never ever get tired of rompers. Gonna get more rompers!!!! 

Pictures credits to @bunnykay!!! :)

For more info:


If you girls don't like shopping online, they have racks that are located at Blogshopping (Far East Plaza) and (JEM).

Quote "jolene_tpr" to receive 10% off your purchase when you shop with them! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images