A penny for your thoughts?

As promised! Here is a picture of what Hans gave to me as a gift and we both own a couple superga and B&C shirt. We wen...


As promised! Here is a picture of what Hans gave to me as a gift and we both own a couple superga and B&C shirt.



We went for a swim before heading to chinatown to find vee and pass her some stuff! 




So Vee showed me this picture of this particular restaurant and they were having a promotion so I've decided to bring Hans there for dinner. We trained to Marina Bay instead of cabbing there because we were ample time to take our own sweet time haha. When we reached Marina Bay station, we took the wrong bus so we alighted... AND I ALMOST FELL!!!! Thank god for the uncle who told us to go opposite and take the correct bus to the pier. When we reached, we had no idea where to go so....... we spotted a boat/cruise/ferry idk!? and we walked towards that direction and DAYUM!!! It was full house :( Super super disappointed BUT there's this friendly lady who initiated to dial to those who made reservation and thank god someone cancelled their reservation and yay to me and hans!! We got a table for us!! 

The food was cheap (promotion that's why) and delicious!!! Best dinner date ever, thank you love.






After dinner, we took a bus back to MRT station and train to CQ for a chillax night. 












Headed to TBM flea the next day with my boyfriend ripped jeans with courtesy of @dreamygirl_shoppp. After I was done shopping, I went back to change into a proper bottom before leaving to my bf's friend bday party hahaa. If you happen to buy my clothes during the flea, thank u for supporting!! ;)





Attend Jan's birthday and finally met the rest of the girls. Happy birthday to you!! :) Had a fun night before heading back with love.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images