It wasn't a fairy tale

OOTD Top from @Petitefairies, bag&sandals from @mightygirls A day out with my love, as usual la he w...






OOTD
Top from @Petitefairies, bag&sandals from @mightygirls




A day out with my love, as usual la he was late??? hahaha!! Had to wait for him at the platform alone but yay we had lunch at Yoshinoya (if that's how you spell) and we walked around for some shopping spree (obviously)... Couldn't really remember what we did but I think we did chill out at coffee bean because we had something to do after 7?? 
Met my cousin while shopping and accompanied her for a little while before going home with my love ;) 






OOTD
Top from @Dmajestique, bottom/bag/sandals from @mightygirls 





Went out with my cousin (@fatfooo) for a short shopping trip because I wanted to get anniversary gifts for my bf!! If you're wondering what did I bought for him... stay tuned to the next blogpost? ;) 
I was late so I cabbed down to town cuz she ended school early.. After we bought the things that I needed, accompanied her to get her stussy cap!! Met vivi and we all had dinner together before heading home. 





Made a trip down to Gushcloud office after school so... sorry I couldn't take any ootd because I was alone the whole day. After dropping by GC office, went to surprise my bf while he was working. Tricked him that I was on my way home instead ;) Hope he was happy. Love you! And went home alone :(

Till then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images