Short update

First of all, I would like to apologize for neglecting this space. Will try to update this space more often!!! Thank you all for understand...

First of all, I would like to apologize for neglecting this space. Will try to update this space more often!!! Thank you all for understand ;)






As y'all should have known that I went to HK.. So beware of the heavy photos coming right up!! 







 We visited the Stars of Avenue, meh it was boring



My bff as well as my partner for 4 days 3 nights ;)



OOTD for the day, thank you to @rabbitlootsg for this lovely local 10 jersey! 


 Yawns.. the next day







We went for night shopping, couldn't remember where we went to so.... hahahahhaa!! And for the third day, we went to some school that is considered an ITE in HongKong. So no pictures cuz i'm too lazy to upload them! We traveled to Macau~~~



And finally the last day!! OOTD for the day. Thank you @miyocstore for this lovely skorts from AshInCans. 


THE END!!!! Sorry for the abrupt ending?!?!?! But I still have a lot of photos to upload :(((( So bear with me and move on!!! 








As mention in my Instagram, I bought 18 balloons for vee as a surprise for her because it's her birthday!!!! Thank you @miyocstore for this lovely self-manufactured dress from StaticFumes. 


Disclaimer: I don't know any of Vee friends besides Minchin, Phoebe, Amanda, Felicia in this photo. I was an awkward potato the whole day but thank god for LiTing to be there with me!! 



Most of them left and only a few stayed behind to overnight. They played blind mice and card games... After it ended, the girls couldn't sleep because we were bored and the guys were sleeping on the bed so we started drinking and Vee was drunk as hell. But thank you everyone for the day/night, it was a blast and once again.. Happy 18th birthday to you!






Met up with Vee at chinatown for shoot before heading off to town with bf for lunch and shopping.







So thankful to have my bf to bring me out for lunch and shopping. Can't express my happiness out there but hehe love you the most! ;) Definitely enjoyed my days with you. 

Will be posting up a new post either tomorrow or next week. Thank you all for reading this space! Virtual hugs and kisses ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images