Beauty Panelist

Outfit Of The Day. Da D Set with c/o @sixksixksixk Double buckled sandals with c/o @everything18shop Bel came...



Outfit Of The Day.

Da D Set with c/o @sixksixksixk
Double buckled sandals with c/o @everything18shop




Bel came over to my place for lunch, played with my dog and xbox. We went to JEM to catch a movie called <The Purge Anarchy>, in my opinion I think it's worth watching!? It was scary yet exciting haha, if purge in Singapore I would definitely purge man hahaha!! Went to H&M to shop for apparels and I bought a top + jeans for myself. Tried the jeans on and took a selife, the lights in the fitting room is hell bright!! Damn good for selfie hahahaha. 






Outfit Of The Day.

White off shoulder top from H&M
American Apparel Tennis Skirt from Taobao
Gold Holographic Sandals with c/o @dreamygirl_shoppp


Went to SampleStore's event KaBloom with Sharmine and met Clara there. Was invited as a beauty panelist to be among the first few to get a sneak preview of the new Sample Store. Walked around, viewed some booths and did my hair with Sharmine. Love the curls but it's a little too much on my fringe hahaha. Their goodie bag had a lot of samples, super generous! Hope i'll have the chance to use them ;) 




(photo credits to xSharmine)





 That's all! 


Brought my pup, sugar (@sugarthe.toypoodle) to the vet for his 3rd vaccination. When he was injected, he took about 30 seconds to realize that it hurts lollll, so cuteeee I can't tank. Proud of you boy! 

I miss my bf.... He's in field camp for 9 days :( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images