I hear you in my dreams

Outfit Of The Day. Oversized boyfriend denim jacket with c/o shopduckstreet.com Basic spag crop from TOPSHOP ...









Outfit Of The Day.

Oversized boyfriend denim jacket with c/o shopduckstreet.com
Basic spag crop from TOPSHOP
Nike Roshes with c/o @Susyblaze



As y'all would have known that I had a flea at Triple One Somerset, thanks for dropping by to support me! Unfortunately the sales sucks.... I think it's because of the crowd? Maybe because it's always the same few vendors that were there in all their previous fleas? Anyway thank you Jessica for coming down to accompany me for a short while! Appreciate it, SEE YA!!!!!!!!!! 






Outfit Of The Day. 

Dreamy top with c/o @shopfashiontrack
American Apparel Tennis Skirt with c/o @Susyblaze
Nike Roshe with c/o @Susyblaze

-

Couldn't get enough of tennis skirt. I have like four of them in different colour?!? Cuz it's super cute and comfy (duh if not why would I get it). Can't wait to draft a proper advert blogpost for @susyblaze! Till then :)


Dropped by Triple One Somerset to find Jesscia & Kelly after shoot with TSH. Shopped for a little while before leaving. Ok maybe I stayed for quite a while hahahah.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images