Between the bars

Outfit Of The Day. Chockers from @Theblackacc Alien Holo Crop with c/o @shopvexed ...

















Outfit Of The Day.

Chockers from @Theblackacc
Alien Holo Crop with c/o @shopvexed
Ripped Shorts with c/o @kittyondeck
JC Inspired Coltrane boots with c/o @shopgirlscouture

-

Thank you Drea for this Alien Holo Crop, it's super comfy and casual! Able to match it with another bottom, it comes in another design too and it's freaking adorable. If you wanna talk about quality, it's tip top ok! So don't doubt it. Can't wait to show you girls what other two apparels I've chosen! ;)

@Shopvexed is having a $10 voucher giveaway on my Instagram (@locklovez), 3 winners will be picked on Monday, 6th October. Be sure to join! ;) I'll be waiting for you~~~

-

JC Inspired Coltrane boots from @Shopgirlscouture, do visit them at their Instagram and start to shop now!!!! They have a giveaway ongoing so join ok!?!? The boots is comfy as hell, wore it for more than 8 hours walking around having shoot so it's definitely a thumbs up to purchase it! 






Thank you Kerong, Cheryl and Sharmine for the day! Was suppose to be the model for their photography session but I don't have those popz clothes so I missed it and Sharmine was the model for them instead. I was feeling bored, lonely and hungry at home that day so Kerong asked me out for lunch and to tag along for the shoot. So... why not right?!?! I don't want to be the main focus there so Kerong took most of the photos of me and Cheryl to Sharmine. 

Had Four Fingers with Kerong for lunch before heading to Little India to meet the rest.

What an amazing day!!! Had dinner with the girls at The Cathay before heading to Jcube for a movie session with Kerong, we caught <This Is Where I Leave you>. Meh it's boring ahahahaha!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images