Chinese New Year

Boy Midi Dress from ButteredGun Yes.. it's my little brother who helped me with the photos again!  Didn't real...






Boy Midi Dress from ButteredGun

Yes.. it's my little brother who helped me with the photos again! 
Didn't really took any photos while we were doing visiting because bringing Sugar around is such a hassle already haha!! But it's the first CNY for Sugar and he's tagging along. Went home after visiting and that's it CNY day 1 is overrrrr.











Suit up culottes playsuit from TheTinselRack

My little brother helped me with these shots also, thank you!
Couldn't bring Sugar along because our relatives disapproves it haha so we spend half of the day at relative's place before I head out. 


This is the only picture I took when I was there, here's Daniel! 
Bye Chinese New Year!!!!! Spend day 3 at friend's place because we weren't going anywhere. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images