Reunion dinner

My little brother was the one who helped me with the photos! Sugar is such a cutie. Went to grandparent's place fo...








My little brother was the one who helped me with the photos! Sugar is such a cutie. Went to grandparent's place for reunion dinner and lou hei! 




Selfie while waiting for my mum because she went to get lou hei ingredients. AND it was quite a while.......

Lou hei and everything ended so we went back home! 


 Used to selfie like mad when I had long hair but now!?! It's just so awkward trying to take a picture.... HAHA








Debbie T Dress from @Bangmeowszx

Went to HarbourFront to collect my cheque and left to town for lunch and shopping. Wanted to get a few stuffs from TEM but when I tried... it's such a disappointment!! :( So we left TEM and went around to take ootd shots!
Thank you Isty for the amazing day. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images