Valentine's day

Brought him to have his grooming haha such a cutie pie!!  Pestered the bf to help me take ootd shots!! Af...




Brought him to have his grooming haha such a cutie pie!! 





Pestered the bf to help me take ootd shots!!


After my dog's grooming, asked dad to drop me at Orchard because I thought my bf was there but NO!!!! He's not!!!!! :( Had to take the train to his destination just to pick him up before going back to Orchard for dinner! 





This is us after we had our dinner! So full so thankful hehe. Ate shabu shabu at Orchard Central, couldn't remember the shop name and which level was it located at... 5, 6 or 7?


After my bf accompanied me home, took Sugar out for a walk with the boy. Thank you for the lovely Valentine's day! As well as the bracelet :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images