FrancisandJean

It's the last day that I'm having my long hair!!! Thanks to @Francisandjean i'll be doing something new to my hair, can...



It's the last day that I'm having my long hair!!! Thanks to @Francisandjean i'll be doing something new to my hair, can't wait! 



 Here's Wendy cutting my hair.





So this is my final length.


Dying my hair brown now...






Dyed my hair purple after bleaching it. Definitely love it!?!?! 



It looks like pink but it's actually purple :(

Overall, i'm super satisfied with what @francisandjean did to my hair. Can't wait for my last session with them! Want to get your hair done at there too? 
Here's a special deal for you! Quote "Jolene" to get a haircut and treatment a $100.

Francisandjean is located Far East Plaza #05-08

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images