USA

Hello everyone! I'm currently blogging from the USA, which I will be here till end of August. I'm definitely very grateful to be abl...

Hello everyone! I'm currently blogging from the USA, which I will be here till end of August. I'm definitely very grateful to be able to fly over here! So let's talk about my flight...



Thankful to have them sending me off.. My flight was 545am, I reached around 330am and proceed to check-in two of my luggage. As I'm entering the states, there would be security asking tons of questions such as my purpose of being there and whether I have my ESTA with me. After I checked in my luggage.. we all kinda slacked around before I went in the transiting area (which I had kind of a slight thought that i'm gonna be either late or the last few to board the flight).. and guess what!!! I'm one of the last few ones to board the flight :') Thank god it didn't went off without me. 

My flight was from Singapore > Japan > Seattle > Boise..

It was such a torture to be sitting on the plane for HOURS. However the plane ride from Sg to Japan was sort-of okay because I made a new friend! (If you guys saw my ig stories) His name was Junho and he came to Sg to visit his sister for 2 weeks! I slept mostly throughout the whole ride because I was quite tired. It took about 7 hours to reach Japan - Narita. 

Secondly, my flight from Japan to Seattle was oookay? But it was a torture because I had to sit for another 9 hours.. I kinda forced myself to sleep and to wake up only when it's time to eat HAHA. When I reached Seattle, I thought it was gonna be okay but apparently not.. I was stuck at the custom office for about like 1 hour or so? Because I'm staying for exactly 90 days which is the max number of days for any Singaporean VISA. And yeah they checked through all my stuffs and asked a whole lot of questions which i'm not gonna list out. But I know I was scared (OF COURSE????) ROFL... Thankfully it all went well because they called my boyfriend and he guaranteed that I won't be staying for more than 90 days.

And after all these, I still have another 2 hours of flight to Boise (save me already). It was manageable because I forced myself to sleep (again). After I reached, yanyan came over to pick me up!!! We went to eat Shiok! Super thankful to know her because she really treats me like her baby sister T_T (Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo)



 Gonna be ending here, it's a really short update but the next post will be about my trip to Los Angeles! So stay tuneddddddddd x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images