Kotex Soft X SampleStore

This product would probably catch most of the girls attention - Kotex Soft Air Definitely, I have tried it for myself and here are...


This product would probably catch most of the girls attention - Kotex Soft Air

Definitely, I have tried it for myself and here are my personal honest opinions about it! 
- Thin
- Lightweight 
- Breathable
- Comfort

Really hands down to the thinnest pad I've ever tried! I can do anything I want freely such as stretching or doing my daily jogs/ exercise. The best part is, it won't affect me at any point of time! Barely there, so you can do more #PeriodorNot



Now, it's even better. It's available in a new length: 28cm for night use. You don't have to worry about any spillage while you're sleeping at night soundly.



Featuring:

Kotex Soft Air 23cm & 28cm Packs
&
Sample Pack that's containing:
- 1 Kotex Soft Air Day Pad 23cm
- 1 Kotex Soft Air Night Pad 28cm



Product Reason to Believe:

1. You will hardly notice this pad when you're using during your period as it's only 0.8mm SUPER ULTRATHIN sheet!

2. The 3D Rapid Absorb Core absorbs 50x liquid instantly. You don't have to worry about the sudden overloading and say hello to dryness!

3. The airy Micro-Dry Cover helps to promote air circulation, giving you the freshness you need all day.



Interested in trying out Kotex Soft Air? Redeem your FREE samples now!
Visit https://bit.ly/2KRkcBs for more information.


Either that, you can get it from Watsons!
As there's a Watsons Special Promo going on, get $2 off 2 packs of Kotex Soft Air packs, valid till Sep 2019 or while stock last.
Just present the physical voucher or use the online code to redeem the discount.
T&C Applies.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images