PHS HAIRSCIENCE® X Sample Store

Thank you Sample Store for sending this ADV Purify Range (Shampoo, Conditioner & Tonic) from PHS HAIRSCIENCE®!  Yes i'm defi...


Thank you Sample Store for sending this ADV Purify Range (Shampoo, Conditioner & Tonic) from PHS HAIRSCIENCE®! 

Yes i'm definitely facing oily scalp issue as my hair is always changing colour. So i won't be proud to say that my hair is in a perfect condition, but i'm happy with it! And now, i'm exposed to The PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Purify Range to help with my oily/ dandruff scalp. It's suitable for both Males & Females btw, so continue reading! 


First, we have the ADV Purify Shampoo which is a gentle scalp cleanser purifies the scalp by removing dandruff flakes and sebum clogs, leaving it thoroughly refreshed and reinvigorated. The calming formula also soothes itching and irritation that result from dandruff.

Benefits of it
- Gentle, scalp-purifying daily cleanser
- Removes dandruff and sebum clogs
- Rebalances and refreshes scalp


Key ingredients used
- Rice steam cells (Promotes scalp circulation)
- Ribwort Plantain Extract (Anti-Inflammatory that calms itchiness
- Salicylic Acid (Removes sebum clogs and dandruff flakes)



Then, we have the ADV Nutrition Conditioner which is suitable for ALL hair types! 




Lastly, the ADV Purify Tonic which is a rebalancing scalp tonic that helps to normalize the scalp's natural sebum production to prevent greasiness. It reduces the rate at which dead skin cells on the scalp flake and shed, and eliminates bacteria and micro-organisms that cause dandruff, thus preventing the condition.


Benefits of it
- Normalises sebum production and reduces flaking
- Eliminates dandruff-causing bacteria
- Calms and relieves scalp itching

Key ingredients used
- Patent 5 Complex (Promotes scalp health)
- Lotus Stem Cells (Heals and strengthens hair follicles)
- Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract (Anti-inflammatory)
- Licorice Root Extract (Prevents dandruff and greasy odours


It's super easy to use it, shake well before you use it! Section hair, and apply tonic on towel-dried scalp. Massage scalp with fingertips and leave it on. As simple as ABC!


As mentioned earlier, my scalp is not in good condition so I'm really glad that I'm able to try out this product and share with you my experience! And of course, it went super well. There's a cooling minty sensation left on my scalp after use which makes you feel super refreshed and clean. 

I can't leave without the conditioner and tonic now because it makes my hair super tamed and untangled. Which is what I live for now! 


Would you love to try them out as well? 
Click here to redeem your free Purify Shampoo and Purify Tonic samples here: http://
bit.ly/2RiDpB7


PHS HAIRSCIENCE® products are available at Wheelock Place #04-12, Ngee Ann City #05-25, Plaza Singapura 04-34/35, Bedok Mall #B2-40/41, Parkway Parade #B-70/71, Takashimaya Level 3 counter and on www.phshairscience.com. You can also find them at online at Lazada, Shopee and Zalora, as well as on Singapore Airlines’ KrisShop.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
    I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images