It was the sweetest thing

idk why but ya.. i miss all of them. all.  Sibei dangerous lor idk what is he thinki...




idk why but ya.. i miss all of them. all.















 Sibei dangerous lor idk what is he thinking


























6th June, Life group at Mingyi's house.
7th June, Service at Church of Singapore.
8th June, JB trip with my mum and her friends.
9th June, First day of school.
10th June, Second day of school and Prayers meeting at Bukit Timah.
11th June (Today), Third day of school and it feels like years already........ Had DTG Mock test today. Great achievement for S&W today, I got 10.1 seconds for Shuttle Run!!!! :-) I need to buck up on my Sit & Reach hahaha... Had rehearsal for some marching in CCA thing for president? Haha skipped a few lessons cuz of that. It's Thursday tomorrow!! Finally!!!!! Full dress rehearsal tomorrow.. means I don't have to wear full uniform!!!! Lucky me. Another DTG mock test tomorrow after school.. Can't wait to see who's our OIT teacher tomorrow!

God bless all of you and goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images