I'll go wherever you will go.

 Sunday, 5th August 2012.  Had ...



































 Sunday, 5th August 2012. 

Had to head down to CCK Square for some 'One Big Family Carnival Event'. Gosh it was hell, it's so hot and bored I swear!!! Woke up at 5 and prepared till 6, headed down to JE to meet gladys, afterwards met Fatini and Afiqah at CCK interchange. Love my babygirls so much. Haha. The event only lasted for 2 hours.............. OH SIGH. Went of with love, spend e rest of my day with him. School next day, boring! 


Monday, 5th August 2012. 

Monday blues...... School ended at 12. Went home to change and headed back to school to fetch love. Spend e rest of my day with him.. School the next day again.. What's new?
I WANT PONY IPHONE EARCAPS!!

Tuesday, 6th August 2012. 

School as per normal..... Breakfast with Gladys at Each A Cup. Got back results for DTG, I got a B grade... Well.. Better than nothing. :') After school headed to JE with love and gladys to find her bf. Got our baking ingredients!!! Spend a total of $52.50 + $13.60... :( Went to Gladys's bf house to leave the stuffs there. Beaven and his little brother came back. Two cutie pies. FETISH FOR SMALL KIDS. HAHA JUST KIDDING. Headed back home with love. Before sending love off, had a little talk!! 

Wednesday, 7th August 2012.

NDP Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Headed to school with Triston, met Gladys and Afiqah at e bus stop. Did our CIP work with Gladys, Afiqah and Fatini. Thanks guys for supporting us by buying Kacang puteh!!! Went back to class at 12 for EFC progress test, dayum i did wrongly :( Hope i'll still pass my paper. Headed to Gladys's bf house with her and proceed to bake cupcakes!!!!! And it's Beaven's birthday. Happy birthday to you little kiddo. God bless you! Loving the cupcakes we made :') 






If you guys see follow me at my twitter, I assume that you didn't knew who's my love. So yeah, here's my love. 
P.s: Please don't tell me we look alike... & he's not a butch!



 Formspring me or something? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images