I wanted to mean something

Happy birthday to my dearest Afiqah :-* Swimming lessons!!!!! Primary..... 5...

Happy birthday to my dearest Afiqah :-*


















Swimming lessons!!!!!

Primary..... 5?









No words could explain how much I love this guy.


















































































This whole post explains how much i love them. :-)
It's all photos... I know i know.. I don't have the time to blog.

Watched 'Imperfect' midnight movie with Corrina and Peiying after mugging on Saturday :)





Tinychat with a few of my love ones, @nudyskulls @skinnys0ul @saxosaxobeat. 



Been mugging at Singapore Poly for 5 days straight.... I hope I will do well for my papers.. :')





Baby send me home after my papers :')

HAPPY LEGAL 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BROTHER.
















































Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
FUCK STUDIES, I HAVE EXAMS EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Mugging at Singapore poly with Corrina and Peiying.  

Photos are a little jumbled up at the end... I've no idea why. Forget it... I can't be bothered. Went to town on Thursday after my last paper to meet Dion. It's been soooo long since we last saw each other... :') Had a great catch up. Baby came to fetch me home after his work :') 

Went town on Friday with my dearest baby girl Fatini, we did a lot of stupid stuff... Oh, i just got to love my girl so much. Hahaha. Shopped around Far East and I got my stuffs, dilly dally and lepak till 6, waited outside baby's work place to surprise him hehe he was so shocked, went for dinner with two of my lovely pies, Home Sweet Home. 

If i'm not wrong, it's a stay home Saturday for me. Been hanging out for the past few days... Haha. Chilled all the way at home on my bed........ Dinner with family at market, and went to pasar malam, AND AND AND i bought two iphone covers!!! Seriously loving it. 

Sunday.......... 3 more days to 2nd month anni.............................................. :') Just love my boy so much. Went to my boy house, watched 'Splice'... IT'S SUPER GROSS, but i recommend you guys to watch it. Haha. Baby friend drove us to chalet, met new friends... Joyce is one of them. 













Went to Pasar malam with @corrinaown earlier around 9.30
OMF IT'S 3.52AM NOW AND I'M SUPER TIRED.


Oh........ Baby boy, happy 2nd month anni :-* I love you so much. I never ever wanna let you go, thank you for being there right by my side whenever i need you. I can't wait to see you later, and i can't wait for my surprise!! So happy to have you. I wanna be the best thing you ever had.

"Family isn't whose blood you carry. It's who you love, and who loves you."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images