Sea Aquarium x Daily life

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys. Headed to Sea Aquarium with my boy, siman &am...



















Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys. Headed to Sea Aquarium with my boy, siman & weijie. Tickets at $29! Met them early in the morning 9.30am... Had our breakfast at Malaysian Food Street, ate Char Kuay Teow. And off we go to Sea aquarium!!!!! Meh.. I have to agree the front part was boring, as we walked further down we're at the aquarium already~ Tons of different species of fishes. It's really interesting, love the jelly fishes!! We're done, less than 2 hours!! Won't head back there for the second time. We went to St. Games cafe which was located at Bugis+, played Tekken/ Just Dance 4/ Bunny wii game (idk what is it called). I swear my arms are aching after playing the wii game.

Looking for second hand Just Dance 4 kinect game!!! Please let me know if you're selling. I very kiam eng HAHA.



Met my darling for less than 2 hours at JP for lunch and a little short walk. Loving the bunny he gave me during my 17th birthday. XO
Oh btw I don't have any maid anymore and I miss her so much. Reason why she left: My siblings and I are all grown up already...... WHICH MEANS I HAVE A ROOM TO MYSELF AND IT'S PAINTED HALF PINK AND HALF BLUE HAHA. Goodbye! Off to 9 head for dinner with family.


P/S: PLEASE HELP ME DO THE NUFFNANG POLL AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF MY BLOG :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images