Luxiousfashion

Luxiousfashion.livejournal.com "The cheapest blogshop in town" This isn't my first time advertising for Luxiousfashio...


"The cheapest blogshop in town"

This isn't my first time advertising for Luxiousfashion, thank you prissy for this gorgeous dress! She is friendly and approachable which makes me really happy to work with her.  








 I barely have any red apparels in my wardrobe, it's either black/white/pink. Just look at this red toga peplum dress. It's made of 80% cotton + 20% polyester, super comfy and perfect for a dinner date with your boyfriend. 
With or without accessories it's still a thumbs up, remember to match it with a black classy clutch!!

Looking for bikinis?? They have a few instocks of bikinis and other apparels at their online store. 

 For more details about their shop, 

Quote "joleneluxe" if you spend $30 and above to get 5% off total bill! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images