Shopttop

SHOPTTOP "Shopttop is a simple blog shop that offers different styles to cater to the different girls out there who love cloth...



"Shopttop is a simple blog shop that offers different styles to cater to the different girls out there who love clothes."

Best thing about Shopttop is that they ALWAYS update their store with new apparels! Their webstore is mostly preorder but they do bring in instocks for you girls too! Rachael, the owner of Shopttop is so kind to let me pick 2 apparels of my desired choice! Their store offer a wide offer of choices, be it jumpsuit/ dresses/ shorts/ pullover/ rompers/ shoulder-off tops/ denim blouse etc.






 (photo credits to Hans)

Flower cut 2 piece set

Isn't it adorable!? I just had to pick this set because I have a thing! It's free size so i'm guessing it fits from UK 4-8! 2 piece set is so easy to match, you could even just wear the top with a shorts or wear another top to match it with the skirt! 


 



 (photo credits to hans)

Daises romper

I am a MAD FAN of rompers so this item would def catch my eyes!! It's lightweight and so comfortable, I love rompers because I don't have to think of what top to match with the perf shorts! A perfect casual romper for a date! 

If you would like to know more about them;


Quote "Jolene" to get 5% off total bill!

Shop away at their webstore now! I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed with their service :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images