Naiseclothes

Naise Clothes "To be honest, I know little about fashion. Shopping to me, had always been the buying of clothes that I could...



"To be honest, I know little about fashion. Shopping to me, had always been the buying of clothes that I could wear 1 year later and it will still be in fashion. In short, the clothing I buy must be something affordable, comfortable and always in fashion.

Thus,  I started NaiseClothes to provide like-minded friends with comfortable & affordable clothes that is forever in fashion
The bottom line of shopping on Naise Clothes is that,
clothes need not be in fashion as long as it's naise. "

Naiseclothes don't only cater to girls only... but guys also! Their T shirts are mostly unisex so here's what I picked for me and hans! 

















Wassup B***h!

"Because she is the MAN in this r/s?
​​​Because she is the problem?
Whatever the case, show your unhappiness on the tee, just don't shout at her.​"

The quote from their web is good!!!!!!!! Cheers to another couple t in our wardrobe. Thank you Justina! Loving it's cooling material and it's so casual, I could totally wear this shirt with my boy to everywhere! Hans like this shirt too and it's available in 4 sizes so don't worry! 

And not forgetting all prices are inclusive of normal postage! Do check out their new shirt called the I "Shoot" Zombies! 

For more info about their store:

Quote "Jolene01" to enjoy 10% off when you shop at NaiseClothes! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images