I wish that I could be like the cool kids

Taking selfies because I was bored while waiting for vee.... I prepared way too early hahahahhaa. M...





Taking selfies because I was bored while waiting for vee.... I prepared way too early hahahahhaa.






My hair so kawaii right I also bth that's why I have to snap photos of myself HAHAHA. After shoot, went to vee's house for dinner and edited a few photos of my shoot before leaving. 


Super love myself with this hairstyle hahahha 


 Some photos during the shoot!











Outfit Of The Day for Joey's 21st birthday party :)


 Went to Planet after celebrating Joey's birthday with Joey, her bf, Dan and two of their friends!



Photos taken during her birthday, just look at that gorgeous cake!!!










Outfit Of The Day. Dungaree and Slip on loafers with c/o @mightygirls


Impromptu meet up with the girls for dinner and ootd taking of cuz hahaha!! Thanks for the night everyone!




Outfit Of The Day. Marble print runner shorts and Slip On Loafers with c/o @mightygirls

Headed down to FEP after school with PY to meet my hair sponsor!! Can't wait to do something about my frizzy hair :'(((( Thank god for @francisandjean! :) Will definitely show you guys my new hair on instagram and blog!! See u girls soon.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. BABE WHERE DID U GET THE WHITE TOP? (-: the one u paired w dungaree and wore in ur shoots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sorry I just saw this! It's from Kayleykate :)

      Delete

Flickr Images