You're shining like a diamond~~

Selfie while otw to met haopengyou to sign contract for my internship weeheee so thankful that me and py got into the same company!! Be...


Selfie while otw to met haopengyou to sign contract for my internship weeheee so thankful that me and py got into the same company!! Best luck to us! 







Went to look for my bf and accompanied him to flyer to get his pay before getting his army stuffs! Couldn't bear to let him go to his army T_T










Bf photography skills improved already lorrrrr it's because I have to go and ask him stand while I take a picture of him to show him an example hahaha, I still love you!!!! Thank you ;)


$1 cheap deal



Spam selfie, y'know why?? Because he decided to cut his hair before booking in :'(((((


Thank you barber for letting me cut his hair hahahaha bangs leh so cute right???? 




My army boy, super proud of you!!! Hope you will become mature enough mwah, went out at night with his friends for a catch up and drink before he goes in army so.....




Our last meet up before he goes in army for 3 fking weeks!!! IT WAS A TORTURE!!! Unable to meet him for 3 weeks was a torture for me ok!!!!! I cried so hard for the first few nights but slowly, I was able to manage it. Bf texted me every night, so thankful for him :')


So... we were doing fund raising for our class parent's meeting and I have to say it's a success!!!





Random pictures with classmates, lecturers and students.



While shooting for @kayleykate with bea hehe, be sure to check them out at kayleykate.com!!! I got the watermelon top for myself and it's friggin cute so BUY IT!!! Adv for it will be up on my instagram soon ;) 





A full photo with the clique and lecturers before school ends!!!!! It's Ms tan's birthday too hehe happy birthday to you!

OK SEE YA IN THE NEXT POST

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images